Sep 7, 2010

Mocca

I'm a Mocca fans. I listen to their album Dear Diary and I do like their music. I've just realized that they do not really exist in Indonesia Music Industry except in Independent Music Industry (INA). But they have a lot of fans in Thailand, Singapore, even they're really famous in South-Korea. I ever watched them on one of the Music Show from Korea on YouTube. But I totally forgot the link. HA! They became the guest on that show. Arina (Mocca Vocalist) ever said that they never did their own concert in Indonesia but they really held their first concert at Korea. Poor! Guess what? Almost all of their songs became an Advertising Jingle at Korea and Thailand, and if I'm not mistaken their song Do What You Wanna Do is one of the Original Soundtrack of Bandhobi movie, that was a Korean movie anyway. HAHAHAHAH..
I wish they'll held their own concert in their own country, Indonesia, not only performed on some events or even prom-night. HAH! and I wish Indonesia Music Industry will produce a really good musician like them.

Official Mocca Site

Official MySpace



Korean Kids sing Happy by Mocca


Star World TV HongKong


ZIC Oil Advertisement Jingle, Korea (Happy!)


SIM WE, DTAC Advertisement Jingle, Thailand (I Remember)


LG Advertisement Jingle, Korea (The Best Thing)


Mocca Concert Live in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment