Aug 15, 2010

The Bavarians: Germany Intercultural Exhibition


Fajar "König"


seems like Ben & Shamp are really enjoying their sausage kissing!


Finally I'm done with the 6th semester event project, all the Intercultural Communication classes on my campus (LSPR) should make an Intercultural Event, and it because there's a World Cup 2010 (South Africa) so our lecturer wants us to make a Intercultural Event based on the country who joined the World Cup 2010. There's Argentina, Japan, Germany, Greek, Portuguese, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, France, Italy, and many more..
and my class got a Germany Culture for our Event Exhibition. It was awesome anyway to know how to work as a team with all my class mates.
THE BAVARIANS, that's the event named..
Bavarian is the adjective form of the German state of Bavaria, and refers to people of ancestry from Bavaria.
We also showed some of Germany cultures, such as The Bavarian Dance, October Festival which is Beer & Sausage Competition, and showed the Germany history.
It was quite fun, and I do enjoy it. And we also give some music entertainment from HEY DAY!, Nada and the Guest Star König
(in Germany means King, if I'm not mistaken..)


me and Head Documentation division, Eboy

Revel (PR Promotion), Henry & Icha (MCs), and me (Documentation)
see what Fao did to get closer with this Germany lecturer named Mirad Boehm? my goodness! Does my lecturer looks good? HAHAHAHAH

our beloved Intercultural Communication lecturer, Jaehangrin Arifin :)
Really thanks to all my class mates to make this event success and I'm glad to work as a team also have a good time with them all..

No comments:

Post a Comment