Aug 15, 2010

1:10 AM Blah Blah Blah Thing!


"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You were my best friend and my lover, and I don't regret a single moment of it. You made me feel alive again. I'll never forget you for that. You're always going to be the very best part of me." (Dear John)

If I had a chance, I really wanna say that words to you. Did you know what? Even this little black mice that you gave to me reminds me of you. I don't know, it feels like you throw me away when you shout to me on our last call. It breaks me! Is this all you really want?

is this the way how you say goodbye? that you were gonna make me cry.. it's breaking my heart to watch you run around.

Can we start again like 4 years ago? Oh, it was really ridiculous. HAHAHAH.. forget it. You won't even care at all. Thanks for all this things.

No comments:

Post a Comment