Feb 16, 2010

Painting Is The Best Part Of Making a Theater Property

oh my Gosh.. I've done all the final examinations for this 5th semester. But I still have one test, a performing test of my Dramatic Literature Performed subject for City & Guilds examination.

I am a property crew. I do painting and doing all the property stuff. Did you know what? I'm so tired doing all the prop things. But that's my responsibility!! I SHOULD DO ALL MY JOB DESK!! Sometimes I always think that I really need a break. I swear, I always sleep while we were doing all the prop stuff. lol. Kinda ridiculous. But for sure, I'm so damn tired. Then I remember about one thing, a commitment. Because, I ever said that I'll do all my jobs and all the things that I should do in this theater production.

I didn't wish anything in this theater production. I just want this theater will be finished because I miss my free time. But anyway, I learn a lot in this theater production.

Thanks for Arswendo Atmowiloto for being a very very very very nice lecture, not only for me but also for all his students of this 5th Theater Festival 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment