Jan 9, 2010

Selena Gomez


Here she is, Selena Gomez. Gianna of The Barney and Friends. She was born in Grand Prairie, Texas, USA on July 22 1992. Her parent was divorced in 1997, her Mom is an Italian and her father is a Mexican. You can see in her face, she's so 'Mexican'. LOL! I don't know why I love the way she dress in this photo. So classical.


This girl really loves one of the shoes brand, Converse. Yeah.. Everyone loves Converse, right? Me too.

And one of the Country Singer, Taylor Swift is her best friend who dating her ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner, the cast of Twilight SAGA, Jacob Black (you know, this dude is so HOT!!). Oh my Gosh.. How come?

Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift has a date, eating yogurt?


She's a huge fan of Johny Deep. Damn! Deep is a great actor. I love him so much when he's becoming a Pirattes of his movie Pirattes Of Caribean. Whoaa.. That's one of my favorite movie ever.

Anyway, Sel loves Paramore too. HAHA.. Yes, I know that Paramore is a GREAT BAND, and you know what Paramore's gonna have a concert in Singapore, March 2010.




this is a quotes of Selena Gomez :


"Be yourself always, there's no one better!"

"I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out."

"[On Having Her Own Band] I'm going to be in a band - no Selena Gomez stuff. I'm not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don't want my name attached to it. I basically want to make music that is fun and that parents and kids can jump around to and have a good time to."

No comments:

Post a Comment