Dec 23, 2009

What A Joke, Taylor Lautner?




As we know that Taylor Lautner is one of the cast of Twilight SAGA, (Jacob Black). I thought that he's a HOT man. But what do you think after see this pictures?? I can't stop laugh. He's so silly..






Ellie: There was a time in my life when I too loved Edward Cullen. When Jacob was merely a blimp on my radar screen, but then something changed. Maybe I changed. Maybe I learned the value of the guy who was also my friend, but more likely, Jacob changed. When he took his shirt off in New Moon, I saw those changes and I was like, “yeah! I wanna bake cookies on your stomach”.
Mariana: No. Those are fake abs.
Ellie: These are not fake abs.
Mariana: They are too fake! They’re CGI just like the wolves!
Ellie: These are real. His abs are real.
Mariana: If those abs are real, then the dude who played Jacob deserves an Oscar!
Ellie: Yeah he does deserve an Oscar. He does deserves an Oscar, he does!
Mariana: um, i don’t wanna work with her either mr armstrong.
Mr. armstrong: why not?
Mariana: how can i ever trust her scientific conclusions if she prefers jacob to edward. jacob smells like a wet dog.


Well, I can't believe about all this things. When Taylor Lautner's becoming a girl. He oh no I mean She is on a Team Edward. So silly.. Why don't they make Bella Team if there are Edward Team and Jacob Team?? LOL.. Forget it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment